Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March due to Covid-19.
Your oral care is our number one priority and we can’t wait to see you! If this is an emergency, please call (613)-270-1001. For a more routine appointment, we are still somewhat limited in the appointments we can take as they will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients , so please bear with us as we work hard to fit you into our schedule based on your level of need.
Additionally, we want to inform you of the following precautions we are taking to ensure we keep you safe.
- For every staff member, we regularly check for COVID-19 symptoms and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed.
- For every patient, we screen in advance for COVID-19 symptoms and ensure meticulous protective gear and hygiene for each visit. This includes appropriate personal protective equipment for all appointments.
- To continue social distancing measures, we have set up a virtual waiting room for patients to wait outside/ in car and text to check in. On the day of your appointment you will receive detailed instructions – stay tuned!
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect and sterilize rooms, instruments and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories with Health Canada approved disinfectant, Vital Oxide, which kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
- In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces and provide hand sanitizer to both staff and patients.
- And at least daily, we clean all floors, bathrooms and high touch areas to ensure all areas are disinfected and fully sanitized.
You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields– than we normally do during your visit. Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Kanata Highlands Dental
Kanata Highlands Dental Care offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms